Gallipoli Tour – (Lunch included)
According to the location of your hotel in Istanbul, we will arrange to pick you up generally from Taksim or SultanAhmet, and this will be between 06:00 to 07:00 o’clock depending on your hotel.
In your conditioned car, you will have a 5 hours journey to the Eceabat, it is a bit long tour but the road allows you to have a great sightseeing experience, since you are passing through and along with the sea and green views on the way.
On the way you will have lunch at around 12:00 before you start your half day Gallipoli tour.
On this tour program you will visit the following:
– Brighton Beach
– Beach Cemetery
– ANZAC Cove
– Ariburnu Cemetery
– ANZAC Commemorative Site
– Respect to Mehmetcik Statue
– Lone Pine Australian Memorial
– John-ston’s Jolly, (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels)
– 57th Regiment Turkish Memorial
– The Nek
– Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial
At around 05:30 PM, your tour will come to its end,you will be transferred to your hotel in Istanbul .
For more detailed information regarding this Tour please visit: 2 days Gallipoli Troy and Pergamon tour
– A tour guide who speaks English.
– Hotel transportation in an air-conditioned car.
– Entrance fees to museums and rented places.
– Lunch during the trip.
Tour does not include
Personal expenses, tipping.
More Info about Gallipoli history: Gallipoli