Troy Tour – (Lunch included)
According to the location of your hotel in Istanbul, we will arrange to pick you up generally from Taksim or SultanAhmet, and this will be between 06:00 to 07:00 o’clock depending on your hotel.
In your conditioned car, you will have a 5 hours journey to the Eceabat, it is a bit long tour but the road allows you to have a great sightseeing experience, since you are passing through and along with the sea and green views on the way, also you will have lunch at around 12:00 before you start your half day Troy Tour.
On this day you will have the chance to visit the remaining parts of the legendary city of Troy, this is exactly the city where the Greek of Sparta made their attack by using the Trojan horse.
On this tour program you will visit the following:
– The Trojan Horse
– Sacrificial Altars
– The 3700 year old city walls
– Houses of Troy I 3000 B.C. – 2500 B.C.,
– The Bouleuterion (Senate Building)
– The Odeon (Concert Hall),
– Current excavations
– Remains of the various cities from Troy I through to Troy IX.
At around 05:30 PM, your tour will come to its end,you will be transferred to your hotel in Istanbul .
For more detailed information regarding this Tour please visit: 2 days Gallipoli Troy and Pergamon tour
– A tour guide who speaks English.
– Hotel transportation in an air-conditioned car.
– Entrance fees to museums and rented places.
– Lunch during the trip.
Tour does not include
Personal expenses, tipping.
More Info about Troy history: Troy